The editors at Bridesign’s blog are always accepting submissions. If you are interested in contributing to our blog, please follow these guidelines before submitting your article:
- Content must be something that our readers can find helpful. From DIY ideas to wedding tips in general, we attempt to always deliver useful and relevant content to our brides.
- Actionable content is preferred. Modern brides are more savvy and crafty than ever before. That is why we strongly encourage submissions that include tutorials, DIY tips and “how-to” articles in general.
- Content should not be self-serving. While we welcome articles from wide array of topics related to weddings, we refrain from posting articles that bluntly promote a specific business, product or service. The idea is to provide useful content first and foremost.
- Real stories. We love to hear about real weddings! If you are a bride or a wedding vendor with a wedding story you would like to share, let us know! We’d love to feature it on our blog, as relatable content is very beneficial to our brides.
- We Welcome Editable Content. Since we have a very narrow audience, we want to provide content that best suits their interests. That is why We reserve the right to modify content to fit our editorial guidelines.
- Content Length. The suggested length for all submissions is of at least 750 words; however, we prefer quality over quantity
- Content Belongs to Bridesign. This does not mean you will not receive credit for your submission. We encourage you to send us a brief bio with all your contact info, so that we can reciprocate by promoting yourself and your business or service.
If your article meets the specified guidelines above, send it for revision at email@example.com*.
Our editors will notify you within two business days whether or not your article will be published on our blog.
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to featuring your article on our blog!
Vistaflor Corporation is the parent company of Bridesign Wedding Flowers